"Modern technology is given by the Almighty to be used to bring glory and praise to His name."
Information Systems Service is an office of the Diocese of London, Ontario, Canada. Our mandate is as follows:
- To provide long term planning for future information system needs of the Diocese
- To establish standards, guidelines and procedures for the use of information systems technology in the Diocese
- To collect, maintain and store data and provide the necessary information to our parishes and diocesan offices
- To provide bulk purchasing opportunities for information technology tools
- To provide assistance to diocesan parishes and offices in the use of information technology tools to carry out their mission
Diocesan Technology Advisory Board (DTAC)
Information Systems Services operates under the guidance and advice of the Diocesan Technology Advisory Board (DTAC).